[vdr] Re: How to change Position of Pause/Rewind "icons" in Replay

Hallo Sergei,

>CJ> the problem is that when I am watching 16:9 movies and do Pause,
>Rewind or
>CJ> whatever my TV zooms out to be able to show the "||" or "<<" Icon.
>This
>CJ> leaves a Black Border at the bottom of the Movie for a while - until
>the TV
>CJ> Zooms back again.
>CJ>
>CJ> It would be nice if the Postition of this could be changed.
>CJ> I don't mind if ALL Informations come on higher position.
>
>did you try the Setup options OSD -> Height/Width ?

thanks for answering. :)

Yes, but the problem there is that it changes the Size of all Menus. This
means less space for EPG, Main menu a.s.o.

What I need is to only change the position of the "Icons" :)

Has anyone an idea where to look ? or what to change ?

Greetings
Christian Jacobsen