[vdr] Re: autopid still maintained?

Roland Rosenfeld wrote:
> On Fri, 31 Oct 2003, Ludwig Nussel wrote:
>
> > Is the autopid patch still maintained by someone or does everybody
> > just take the patch for vdr 1.2.0?
>
> In http://www.vdr-portal.de/board/thread.php?threadid=6805 you find a
> patch against vdr 1.2.6pre2.

Hmpf, some random web forum is probably not the most intelligent
place to post a patch. Thanks for the hint.

> I created a patch (mostly by Habib from the above thread), which I
> placed at http://www.spinnaker.de/tmp/autopid-1.2.6pre2.patch.gz

I also merged the stuff myself. I was just wondering if there's
someone around who actually understands the code.

> Don't ask me which patch is better.

The one from the guy in the forum :-) He fixed the ugly channel
display, a missing pointer initialization in cChannel and added an
additional check to dvbscanner.c. Your scanner plugin won't build,
you missed the third parameter to cDvbTuner::Set.

cu
Ludwig

--
(o_  Ludwig.Nussel@gmx.de