[vdr] Re: Feature Request: record the whole movie in timeshift mode

Hi,

> > IMNSOHO it'd be possible to change the duration of immediate
> > registrations, for example if I repush red on a currently recording
> > channel, it might rotate among some values, like 30-60-90-120-180-240
> > starting with the default (120).

That's the way a lot of old-fashioned VCRs do it.
Would be cool if we could get it in VDR, too.

> You could also just as well go into the Timers menü and edit the stop
> time of that timer.

Sure, but IMHO not very user-friendly.

Another way would be to open the EPG menu and press the "Red" button, so VDR
will record the current broadcast until its end and additionally the
configured overlapping minutes.

Regards,
Andreas