[vdr] Re: analogtv 0.9.22 and vdr 1.2.6 - cannot start transfermode

On Mon, 1 Dec 2003, Olivier JACQUES wrote:
> In the meantime, I will try to test version 0.9.14 of the plugin which
> seems to be the last one before major changes for PVR card...

Update: I tried 0.9.14 which works better. The mp1e encoder now starts,
but I have a verry blurry picture, as if the standard used was PAL instead
of SECAM. I know the parameter in the channels.conf to switch between
standards, but it doesn't work (I'm not saying this is THE problem). In
addition, I had another problem that my ALSA drivers were not properly
installed. They are now (it seems!)

What I want first to do is to upgrade to v4l2 but I am not sure what to do
(as far as I can see, it seems to be in my kernel 2.4.19-16mdk). I will
take a look on the make menuconfig side.

Thanks for all your help,
Olivier.