[vdr] Re: What CAM for SECA2 (Canal Satellite) ?

Laurent Farcy <laurent.farcy@free.fr> wrote:
> But they do not sell any CI, at least at the moment. Since CAM support
> in VDR seems to only work fine with a PCI CI, I was wondering where to
> find this piece of hardware.

They keep popping up on Ebay every other day or so. The 3.5" and PCI
versions are pretty much identical. Actually, the PCI version PCB (which I
have) can be modified very easily to the 3.5" version because the PCI
header doesn't do anything except care for mechanical stability. It can be
broken off to get the PCB which is in the 3.5". Electrically, they should
be identical.

--
The trouble with being poor is that it takes up all your time.