[vdr] Announce: MediaMVP server/plugin 0.0.9

Hey,

I've finally put my thinking hat on, learnt a tiny smidgen of C++ (and
copied a fair bit more!) and produced a (pretty alpha) plugin for the MVP
server. The plugin isn't as flexible as the standalone application - it's
just a thin skin around the original C code and does some nasty
unthreadsafe things which might(?) well end in tears...

You can download it from http://www.rst38.org.uk/mediamvp

Changes from 0.0.7 to 0.0.9

- Split into two components - a library to control the MVP and an
application to generate the menu systems
- VDR plugin support

enjoy...

d.