[vdr] DECT-Problems... again... :(

This problem has been discussed again and again, I know... I already changed
my cable from 75 Ohm to 100 Ohm , no improvement. The DECT-basestation is
like 2-3 meters away from the vdr, I put it like 7 meters away, no improvement.
If I turn off the base station, I don't have the problems anymore. I don't
have any other possibility to place the base station... if there are any
other hints than putting the base station away or replacing the cable, plz
let me know... :|

Dennis