[vdr] Re: Human comprehensible directory

On Sat, 20 Dec 2003, tarass@club-internet.fr () wrote:

> I recorded some movie I want to keep, and see them again in a long time.
> Why  should  I  keep  it in an uncomprehensible folder name.

You  have a folder with the movies name, which you can rename as you wish,
e.g.  "My_most_favourite_movie"

This  folder contains a subfolder whos name you shouldn't change. and this
subfolder contains the files.

> When I have more movies, how will I manage them.

So what is so hard in managing those folders?

c ya
        Sergei
--
         eMail:       Sergei.Haller@math.uni-giessen.de               /\\