[vdr] recording!?

Hallo guys,

I've got my DVB (Hauppauge Nexus) card running fine under:
AMD 700MhZ
120GB WesterDigital dma=>off ('cause 2.6.0)
GNU/Linux
SuSE 8.0
Linux 2.6.0 with DVB driver inside the kernel and one test with 2.4.20 -
modul support
VDR 1.2.6

The problem is that -when I want to record something- the pictures are
interupted.
I tried to don't use the harddrive inside my computer but stream the
data to another (better) one.
/video -> /home/video -> host:/video :=)
This works fine with the NFS protocol. The computer which is saving the
data-stream is AMD-900-MhZ running Debian GNU/Linux 'Woody' 2.4.20 on a
120GB WD [using_dma    =  1 (on)].

But when I want to record something with VDR (+ xawtv) the
pictures/movies were interupted by something, I don't know what it is.
Someone say to me that I had to upgrade NFS/mount/VDR, but now that are
on the client the newest versions and I do not believe that these are
the problems.
The CPU on the client while recording is around 5% and the memory is
about 13% of each vdr (top displayed while recording 3 vdr's running).

It seems to be not interupted when I do not watch while recording
(killall xawtv). But that can not be the solution for me.

Have you any idea what I should do?

Faithfull
Sebastian 'Frank©' Wieseler

--