[vdr] ANNOUNCE: Mediamvp plugin 0.0.10

Hi,

I've been sat on this for a while and it's probably time to let it out
into the big wild world whilst I play around with running vdr natively on
the MVP. Here's the (abbreviated) changes:

0.0.10 - 30/12/2003

- VDR plugin now obtains datastream from vdr core and not through
streamdev it also gets now/next information from there (code stolen from
streamdev plugin)
- Improved recovery from not being able to open file
- Initialise function callbacks in menu object on creation (avoids colour
key crash)
- Additional parameter to url handler interface
- Debugging now goes to the right place
- Support for NTSC mediamvp boxes (Jon Gettler)
- Support for Icestream streams (Bernd Schweikert)

You can download via http://www.rst38.org.uk/mediamvp

enjoy,

d.