[vdr] Re: mp3plugin + 126p6AIO ... etc

I think it's just a problem of understanding the feature "play whole dir". It doesn't play the directory you are pointing to, instead it plays the whole directory you're currently located.

In my case when I start the mp3 plugin and select an directory (album), I have to enter it ("ok-button") and then select "play whole dir".
Other way is not to enter the directory, just select the dir and press "play" (red-button, I think).