[vdr] Re: vdr and motorised dish

Thomas Bergwinkl wrote:

OK,
Thomas Bergwinkl pointed out the fact that I needed to tell the plugin
to use card no1 instead of the "default" no2.
After that I manage to actually move the antenna back and forth and to
tune into different transponders. That really works good!

Now I would like to store the positions and be able to recall them.
My example would be to store a new position #3 for Thor at S1W. My
diseqc.conf would then need to add:
snip

So you want to use your diseqc.conf. Have you set "Use Diseqc" in LNB-Setup
of VDR to 'Yes'?
Ahummmmm, well now everything works OK ;)
But the funny thing was that the dish returned to neutral and by that my assumption was that VDR actually sent some commands.

Thanks all of You that helped me out!

Thomas
/t