[vdr] Re: Recording and watching encypted channels

On Thu, 12 Feb 2004, Jan Ekholm wrote:

> On Thu, 12 Feb 2004, [ISO-8859-1] Jussi Alanärä wrote:

> >> Only one Hauppauge DVB-c card with one floppy-looking CI and the rest
> >> Conax.
> >
> >I can't reproduce this. Just tried to change to some other channel while
> >recording encrypted channel. No difference if I recorded through timers or
> >by pressing REC. I'm only able to zap to other cards channels.
>
> Two cards makes a deifference.

Yes, I can zap with the other card, ofcourse. But the Siemens is locked to
the channel I'm recording, won't be able to zap with that card.

> >My system is Hauppauge Nova-T as primary and Siemens DVB-C with
> CI/CAM >(Conax 4.0) as secondary.
> >
> >Makes no difference if I disable Nova-T and use Siemens as the only card.
>
> What happens then when you start a recording/timer and try to zap? Maybe
> the other card isn't really disabled?

As I said earlier (or, at least tried ;), can't zap, channel not available
for all channels except the one I'm recording.

/Jussi