[vdr] Re: Image viewers

Helmut Auer wrote:

Hello,
There is also a new version of the image plugin available, which also uses the stillimage feature.
See here for details:
http://www.vdrportal.de/board/thread.php?threadid=11534&sid=&hilight=image
--------
Helmut Auer

oh wow, i have been bussy since early dec. and have missed that on the vdrportal.de !
NICE to see my work finaly did result in a working plugin :-)
and you did what made me stop my work: ZOOM, i was unable to do it on the shell, also the features need yould not be implemented straight.

I will install it _now_ !!!!

b.t.w.
may i send you a patch adding the features to convert.sh i added since.
[black borders are now quite correct, ImageMagic [identify] dependecy is
optional (i.e. with identify it's faster, but without you don't need ImagMagick and X)]

for the other open points i will answer this thread in the vdrportal, i think 90% are solvable.

Cheers Onno
{aka Me-Me-D}

[wasn't it a shame for all real programmers that the HQ image viewer was
a shellscript using 'irexec "killall -33 test_stillimage"' to switch to the next image *g*]