[vdr] motorised disk

I have been following the discussion before on setting up a motorised dish but I was unsuccessful with my attempt.

I am using a Technotrend PCI card rev 1.3 - and I cannot get diseqc rotor to work properly.

My setup is a SG-2100 rotor.

From the nokia 9600 I can manually go to the setup and change disk position - i was hoping that setting up vdr would give me easier rotation, but after setting proper diseqc.conf and enabling diseqc and using rotor 0.5 the dish does not move, but actually when reconnecting it back to the nokia, it seems to have done some recalculate automatically, and I have to give it goto 0 and re-align it from the remote control.

Any ideas ?

is the rev 1.3 perhaps too old to support diseqc motors ? - it heats up quite a lot !!

Home | Main Index | Thread Index