[vdr] Re: AnalogTV patch adding a sample rate setting

* Andreas Kool <akool@akool.de> [040215 15:37]:

Andreas, would you mind merging this on your source?
I need to set a sampling rate of 32 KHz to get sound from the digital
capture of my Hauppauge WinTV card, which I access through the btaudio
OSS module.

Many thanks, applied!
Thansk to you who did the hard work :)

The patch is against 0.9.25, it applies cleanly to 0.9.26 and 0.9.27
also, but I can't use them. All I get when I try to tune an analog
channel is "can't transfer data" on the log. I didn't manage to solve
it.
This is on 1.3.4 (in fact, in all the 1.3.x series). I know the CiCaps
has changed on 1.3.x and don't know how to overcome it.

You have to set the CA-field of your channels.conf to "A0"
That did it :) Thanks.
I guess that's a thing to add to the FAQ/README, unless it's already
there and I simple overlooked it.

--
Javier Marcet <javier@marcet.info>