[vdr] EVERYONE: Start new threads with "new message"!!!

Hi list,

another reminder: PLEASE start new threads using the "new" button instead of
the "reply" button. As "reply" sais, it replies to (references) another
message. In the past few weeks there are increasing numbers of posts being
sorted in SOMEWHERE, but not on top of the list. Depending on the original
message, this SOMEWHERE is 2-4 pages down in my list, which usually makes me
just mark it read without actually reading it.

So, if YOU have done this the past few weeks, please do so...

If YOU have done so and do so again, I will call YOU by name next time! :-)

Greetings,
Sascha