[vdr] Re: numbering of channels?

Joachim Wilke wrote:
On Tuesday 17 February 2004 23:00, Richard Müller wrote:

Since I have edited a channels.conf the numbering of the channels is
lost, each channel is displayed as "0". This means, I cannot use the
UP/Down buttons on the remote, changing of channels is only achieved
via the channels list in the menu.

Check your syslog for error messages during vdr startup. There should not be more than one channel entry with the same "sid" in your channels.conf.

Joachim.
I fixed it thanks to your  comment.
R.

--
Richard Müller - Am Spring 9 - D-58802 Balve
r.mueller@oeko-sorpe.de - www.oeko-sorpe.de