[vdr] [ANNOUNCE] vdr-image-0.0.7 and 0.0.8-pre4

Hi ML,

i think it time to tell, some brave man has taken over the image plugin, allthough no contact to the original author was possible, i assume it's ok to continue this plugin under the old name.

Interpohl <vdr-portal.de> is the project coordinator, he did allready add features (zoom and 3x3 preview) and uses the refurbished convert.sh i made once for my mp_image/mplayer stuff, Hulk <vdr-portal.de> is also massivley working on the code, to find bugs and get rid of ugly code.
{for now i did not care to ask for the realnames, but i'm aware that i should do so}

The stable version is 0.0.7(d) found here:
http://vdr-image.kreuzinger.biz

Tthe current version is 0.0.8-pre4, including the first mayor cleanup in code and scripts, and can be found here:
http://vdr-image.kreuzinger.biz/beta-pre-releases.html

For now the setup is still not so easy but i hope the online readme can help, in case you encounter problems feel free to post the on this ML (or if you are german on the vdr-portal.de) or to me directly.

Regards Onno Kreuzinger