[vdr] Re: VDR "locks up" my gentoo linux

Hello Thomas

Over the past few days I compiled a Gentoo Linux for my Epia-M 6000 VDR computer (1 ff 1.6 DVBs). But now, when I start VDR , no matter wether vdr directly or with runvdr, the computer seems to lock up, no output to the terminal, no more input from the keyboard is possible. However, I can still use VDR with my LIRC remote control, and I can login with ssh and so on, so the linux is still alive and working.
I use a 1.2.6 with AutoPid. also tried Komplettpatch-F . I have tried dozens of differt VDRs over the years now, but never experienced anything like that.

Nearly the same thing on my Gentoo System.
I removed the Auto-Pid-Patch and now it works without any problems.

Dieter