[vdr] Re: vdr 1.3.5 and UPT-behaviour

Klaus Schmidinger wrote:
> Martin Holst wrote:
> >
> > Hi
> >
> > after compiling vdr 1.3.5 and 10(!) channel-switches on the secondary
> > card: UPT-error. And (what's curious): no restart, although there are
> > 15 UPT-messages in the log... Is the value "exitOnFailure" = false?
>
> "exitOnFailure" is only 'true' if there is a _recording_ going on.
> In live Transfer Mode there is no automatic emergency exit.

Ok. Then it's my fault. But is it a good idea, to initiate an emergency-exit
only, if there is a recording on the secondary card? As I watch TV with vdr
(and sometimes on the secondary card, as the primary is blocked due to a
recording) I don't want to see the UPT-block artefacts. So I would suggest to
initiate a restart whenever a UPT-condition occurs (that's how I changed vdr the
last few months). Ok, if there's a recording going on, it'll be damaged (for
a few seconds). But after that, I can use vdr to watch TV...

Martin