[vdr] Re: OT: 200GB or bigger under LINUX and on Wich hardware ?

I have used a Asus A7A Board + Thunderbird 900 MHz togever with a Samsung 160
GB IDE + 40 GB SCSI U160 Disk vor a while.
Now I have a Intel Board + P4 (Hyperthreading OFF) and 2  x 160 GB IDE Samsung
HDs. (Kernal SuSE 2.4.21-144 / File system XFS in the IDE 160 GB and Raiser
on the 40 GB SCSI Drive)
All the Disks are running fine.

Best Regards

Michael