[vdr] Re: GRAB always gives gray image

> I experimented a bit with the SVDRP command GRAB to get screenshots, but
> it always seems to return a solid gray image, such as this one:
>
>     http://www.infa.abo.fi/~chakie/media/dvb/test.jpg

Jan,

do you have another v4l device on your PC (like analog TV card)?

If yes, then this should be fixed since 1.2.6pre1 (and you have 1.3.5).
(from HISTORY:
- Fixed detecting the /dev/videoN devices for GRAB in case there are others
  before the DVB devices (thanks to Andreas Kool).
)

You could take a look at cDvbDevice::GrabImage in dvbdevice.c and try to
override devVideoIndex variable to see if it is wrongly set.
If you succeed, then we should try to look why this doesn't work for you.

Olivier.