[vdr] Re: Feature-Request: Cursor-Handling osd

> Actual behavior is if I press "right", the osd scrolls down one page.
> That nice so far. But if I want to reach the last entry on a page, the
> shortest way to reach it would be "right" (page down) and then "up", to
> get to the last entry of the page before.
> Here vdr jumps up one page (like pressing "left") instead of just going
> up one entry.

Oliver,

this feature is already there. It's a parameter in the OSD configuration. I
don't recall the exact name, but it should look like "Menu Scroll Page".
This has been asked several time on this mailing list (including by me). I
guess that the name of this parameter is probably not explicit enough :D

Olivier.