[vdr] Re: To plugins developers: please make announcements!

On Tue,  2 Mar 2004 15:12:14 +0100
oliviervdr@free.fr wrote:

> > Olivier, when _we_ will have a new version of prefermenu ?
> > Did you see my proposal for 0.6.1 ?
> > Let us know ;)
> >
> > Goodbye,
> >    Angelus.
>
> Hi DoM. Yes, I received your proposal, but really didn't had a chance
> to look at it. I will just put that as the new release for prefermenu
> on the web site tonight.
> Or did you made any changes since then?

No changes yet :)
I wait for someone who test it under 1.3.x (I didn't).
Someone proposed to add more that one preferred list and a "change
list" button, but i'll tell something about this feature in another
thread, maybe replaing to your future announcement :)

> Thanks for your help,
> Olivier.

Thanks to you, i did a very little job.

Good bye all,