[vdr] OT: 2nd VUMD - Krefeld, Düsseldorf - 25.03.04

Hello everybody,

I would like to announce the second VDR Usermeeting Düsseldorf (VUMD).

We met at the same location then last time in Bösinghoven which is a
very small town between Düsseldorf an Krefeld and could be easily
reached via the motorway.

The meeting will take place on 25th of march at 7pm.

Detailed information (map, adress) are available via PM.

It would be perfect if someone could bring a dish and a bunch of kables
to the meeting.

Kind regards

 Vodafone D2 GmbH, Radio Network Planning Department
 Group Leader Radio  Network Planning Methods,  TNPf
 Am Seestern 5, 40543 Duesseldorf,  +49 211 533 3422