[vdr] Breaking Datastream on systems with more then 1 Card

Hello list,

last days i noticed something realig interesting:

I have a System with 4DVB-S Cardīs and very often i have the problem
that on the cards (not the primary) there is no or a "bad" datastream
when a recording starts - so the whole VDR have to restart then all
CARDīs deliver a fine Stream.

Now i have set the EPG-Scan-Timeout to a lower value and now - the restarts
are much more rarely then bevore.

It seem that when the cards have "nothing to do" for a loger time there went something
wrong.

Donīt ask my why - but iīm watching on this now over a Week and it seem that the restarts
are realy more rarely then bevore.

Best Regards

Axel