[vdr] Re: 16:9 4:3 switch via Scart(8) or Line23 (or in OSD)

Detlef Heine wrote:

Hello,
I have a tv that can switch between 16:9 and 4:3 via Scart Line 8 (12V = 4:3, 6V = 16:9) or Line23.
How can I do that with vdr? Where can I get the information about aspectratio?
Thanks, dhe.
I would personally be happy just by having this information
in the OSD channel info for the current channel..

Usually you can tell whether you should change the tv
to wide, but sometimes it's annoying when you cannot figure
out what it should look like.

Not a major problem, though.

Ari

--
"Biometrics won't catch disposable terrorists."
                            < George Jonas, National Post >