[vdr] Re: AW: Re: Conflicting remote signals

On Sun, Mar 14, 2004 at 03:25:02PM +0100, hgm.bg wrote:
> Then you are a Lone Ranger because using vdr without a RC (remote control)
> seems strange to me.
>
> But you can easily "fix it(tm)" AFAIK the following two parameters in the
> setup.conf must be fixed in your setup.conf
>
> CurrentChannel = 2
> CurrentVolume = 255

Now i took me the few seconds to fix(tm) the problem.

config.c, second occurence of "CurrentChannel"

-  else if (!strcasecmp(Name, "CurrentChannel"))      CurrentChannel     = atoi(Value);
+  else if (!strcasecmp(Name, "CurrentChannel"))      CurrentChannel     = 1;

Now i don't have to worry(tm) what VDR saves as currentchannel.

Bis denn