[vdr] Primary device ActualDevice() weirdness on channel switch

What does the ActualDevice() on primary device report if Primary card uses
transfer mode for live display AND a channel switch is generated on a
primary card (e.g. to record something)?

I guess the ActualDevice() detects the transfer mode and reports the other
device used for live display?

I've seen this happen when I debugged channel switching race condition (?) I
reported on my previous mail (subtitle plugin needs to know the device on
which the channel is actually received from).

I got around this by using ActualDevice() only if the ChannelNumber ==
Device->CurrentChannel(). Is this a special case in the channel switching
logic, or is there something to be fixed in VDR itself?

I have vdr-1.3.6.

					Teemu