[vdr] Re: analog tv problems

Am Friday 26 March 2004 11:16 schrieb Vincenzo Memeo:
> Hi list,
> I'm trying to set up vdr plus analogtv plugin. I'm using VDR 1.3.3 and
> ANALOGTV plugin 0.9.31. I have a DVB-S card and a WinTV Hauppauge
> bttv-compatible card. I've installed bttv driver(maybe properly)so i can
> watch analog tv by using XAWTV.
> But, when i run VDR with analogtv plugin(bttv driver and dvb-ttpci
> driver loaded)i cannot see anything. Starting KVDR all I can see is a

Green screen might indicate you are using Xv to display the overlay?
If yes try running kvdr without any commandline options or simply start xawtv
-c /dev/video1 (or whatever device your DVB-S card uses) - does it show a
picture?

If "m" does not show the menu it's likely not your channels.conf!
Is your driver compiled with av711x-OSD-support? Otherwise you wont see vdr's
OSD anyway...

Hope this helps,
Guido