[vdr] Re: VDR 1.3.6: Strange SEGFAULT in libsi/si.h

Marcel Wiesweg wrote:

I have been hunting the bug for quite some time now and have not been able to produce a crash.
Please run VDR under gdb and provide a backtrace of your crash to show it's the same as Sacha's.
Sorry, i can't :-(

I'd really like to help, but out of curiosity i deleted the file epg.data about 20 minutes ago and everything seems to be working again ;-(
If I run into this error again I hope I will be of more help :-)

greets,
mario