[vdr] Re: VDR 1.3.6: Strange SEGFAULT in libsi/si.h

On Thu, 2004-04-08 at 22:33, Marcel Wiesweg wrote:

> I have been hunting the bug for quite some time now and have not been able to
> produce a crash.
> Please run VDR under gdb and provide a backtrace of your crash to show it's
> the same as Sacha's.

I'm getting random seg faults with the dxr3 output plugin. How can I use
gdb to debug this? I have tried running vdr from within gdb but it
always just stops when it forks, saying it's waiting for a signal! I
have tried "set follow-fork-mode child" but it still did the same.

Any hints?

Cheers,

Laz