[vdr] Re: OT: RGB Component from J2

Hi Tomas,

At 12:33 17/04/2004 +0200, you wrote:

>>>Is it a false assumption just to use pin3 for blue, pin 5 for green and
>>>pin 7 for red? All grounded of course.
>>
>> You need also to connect the Composite line (pin 1) as it carry the
>> Syncs; if you set the beamer correctly, it will take the video signals
>> from the R,G,B inputs, but the syncs from the Composite input. I don't
>> have/know a beamer, but use the same wiring for my TVs in RGB.
>My DVB player only needs the three components connected, ...

The question is if it have more inputs that the three used in Component
mode (IOW, if it support the RGBs mode). If not, as Reinhard
say in a previous post, you need a "matrix" and it will have its
limitations :-(.

>... where does it recieve syncs from then?

Don't know but surelly on the (Y) input.

Best regards:
--
Roberto Deza Asensio
Universidad de Navarra