[vdr] Executing code when aspect ratio changes

Hi,

I would like to execute some code when the aspect ratio of the picture changes. How could I do this? Maybe with a some plugin or changing the code of VDR or DVB driver. Any ideas?

I looked VDR's code and it unfortunately seemed that VDR only tells to the DVB card which ratio should be used and doesn't itself know which aspect is in use. Is that so?

I'm using tvtime for watching and it would be nice to tell it when to change aspect. Now I have to use letterbox mode or change the aspect ratio manually.