[vdr] Bad audio,video and slow menu handling while recording : solved

Hi

I solved the problem modifying hard disk settings on my system
that's :  I forced hard disk irq unmasking with hdparm,
May be that too frequent or too long hd interrupt service
routine cause DVB system not to work properly.

Using hdparm -u1 /dev/hda I fully solved video and audio problems,
and menu handling has become slower but usable.

Angelo