[vdr] Re: DEBUG_OSD in 1.3.x

Klaus Schmidinger wrote:

Can one add multiple OSD's? (e.g.: additional mini LCD Display)

There can only be one OSD active at a time.
However, it should be possible to temporarily set a different
OSD, which I guess should be sufficient to control a VDR via
a small LCD (I don't think that you need both the small LCD and
the tv screen display at the same time).

Sounds ok to me. A LCD would be interresting in - for example - radio or mp3 mode when the tv-screen is turned off.

--
Thomas Weber