[vdr] Re: Recordings with the same name

On Tue, 4 May 2004, Sergei Haller wrote:

>On Tue, 4 May 2004, Jan Ekholm (JE) wrote:
>
>JE> Hi,
>JE>
>JE> I noticed that if two recordings with the same name are recorded at the
>JE> same time on two different channels, only one of them will be recorded.
>
>as a workaround: just start one of them one minute earlier.

The timers are autogenerated and thus have the same offsets. Of course,
had I known that one (the more important show) would be discarded I could
have manually changed one timer one minute. This has happened a few weeks,
and I've had some fun debugging my timer setting and trying to figure out
why I didn't get both shows recorded. :)

I'll have a look to see how hard it would be to just add a ".%d" in the
name of the recordings.

--
  The trouble with being a god is that you've got no one to pray to.
                                        -- Terry Pratchett, Small Gods