[vdr] Re: Enhancing vdr UI usability

Mike Frisch wrote:
On Thu, Jun 03, 2004 at 06:25:59PM +0200, Klaus Schmidinger wrote:

To each his own...  I want my vdr box to more closely resemble the
operation of every other STB I've ever used.
Ah, that's what's generally called the "baby duck effect" (no offense ;-).
Why should non-computer users have to think like computer programmers in
order to effectively use VDR?
Do you really, really, believe that 'things' can be used effectively
without thinking, VDR does require that the user is able to read.

oth, counting the missing support for subtitles, i'm not so sure :)

Home | Main Index | Thread Index