[vdr] Re: [ANNOUNCE] vdr-wapd-0.0.2 pre-release

On Fri, 4 Jun 2004, Thomas Heiligenmann wrote:

>This is another _pre_ release of the WAP daemon plugin. The WML output
>has been changed not to use <table> tags any more and will hopefully
>make navigation more comfortable.
>
>Input fields for editing timers have been added, but saving is still
>pending. Please be patient :)

This version looks very nice and works well. My "Recordings" menu contains
all kinds of weird filenames, so it can't be displayed before stuff is
entitified, but otherwise everything I tested works excellently.

--
Voodoo is a very interesting religion for the whole family, even those
    members of it who are dead.

Home | Main Index | Thread Index