[vdr] Re: Softdevice 0.0.7pre2 crash w/ DFB, CLE266

On Sonntag, 1. August 2004 23:09, Nicolas Huillard wrote:
> Stefan Lucke wrote:

[ .. ]

> > Some time (between 0.0.6 and 0.0.7pre1) dfb-out got its own remote so
> > learning keys for this one should be ok.
>
> While we're at it : I press keys on the remote, but nothing happens. I
> just have to wait for some timeout (10 seconds or so).
> What exactly is expected here ?

I see the misunderstanding here: I added a "remote" which is for
keyboard input since DFB keycodes as I've seen, are different from
those read from console.

> The messages I have on the screen are in french : did you translate
> them, ot are the translations standard VDR ones ?

Default vdr comes with translations of it's own texts :-) .

[ .. ]

> > From the log (epia):
> > [dfb] Accellerated Functions: FillRectange DrawRectange DrawLine FillTriangle Blit StretchBlit All
> > stretchblit should work too, but actually it doesn't :-).
>
> I420 gives a full transparent OSD, which is not always readable. What I
> understand is that semi-transparent OSD should be acheived with YUY2,
> that you can see on your Matrox, but I can't have on the EPIA ?

Current answer is yes, but ..
You tested softmpeg too ? Is there a semi transparent OSD available ?

Stefan Lucke

Home | Main Index | Thread Index