[vdr] Re: [ANNOUNCE] vdr-softdevice-0.0.7pre2

I tried version 0.0.6, 0.0.7-pre1 and 0.0.7-pre2, I use XV output only.
First - everything works slow. Moving thru list of channels takes time, moving
in menu takes time, watching is not smooth.
Audio sometimes dissapear. There is just silence for few seconds.
There are both video and audio errors when watching.
When I record stream with vdr and watch it then in mplayer - everything is OK,
no missing audio, no video/audio errors, everything is smooth. So it is problem
with softdevice, not my hardware setup.
Currently I switched to vdr-xine, works much better, but is also little unstable.

PS. linux-2.6.7, SkyStar 2.6c, Radeon with DRI

--
Free Software - find interesting programs and change them
NetHack - meet interesting creatures, kill them and eat their bodies

Home | Main Index | Thread Index