[vdr] Re: [ANNOUNCE] vdr-xine-0.4.3 plugin

vdr-xine works very nice here, I can just watch tv like in mplayer or DVB
Windows apps, however, I found way to crash vdr with vdr-xine.
When I am in playback mode I can put mark ("0"), then with "7" and "9" keys I
move to previous/next mark. Sometimes it works, but very often when I press 7
to jump - vdr crashes (segfault). It works correctly with softdevice plugin, so
it is vdr-xine related.
Is it known problem?
What information should I give to help fixing it?

--
Free Software - find interesting programs and change them
NetHack - meet interesting creatures, kill them and eat their bodies

Home | Main Index | Thread Index