[vdr] Re: [ANNOUNCE] vdr-softdevice-0.0.7pre2

On Mon, Aug 02, 2004 at 10:32:28AM +0200, Nicolas Huillard wrote:
> I also have these kind of behaviour, along with crashes : all crashes
> where to put on ffmpeg 0.4.8.
> I'll upgrade ffmpeg to the latest CVS version, said to be much better.
> If you use 0.4.8, you should also try to upgrade.

I use 0.4.9-something from website.
Compare what do you see in softdevice window with recorded movie watched later
in mplayer. Do you see same thing? If yes - what is your setup?

--
Free Software - find interesting programs and change them
NetHack - meet interesting creatures, kill them and eat their bodies

Home | Main Index | Thread Index