[vdr] Re: [ANNOUNCE] vdr-softdevice-0.0.7pre2

Jacek Popławski wrote:

On Mon, Aug 02, 2004 at 10:32:28AM +0200, Nicolas Huillard wrote:

I also have these kind of behaviour, along with crashes : all crashes where to put on ffmpeg 0.4.8.
I'll upgrade ffmpeg to the latest CVS version, said to be much better. If you use 0.4.8, you should also try to upgrade.
I use 0.4.9-something from website. Compare what do you see in softdevice window with recorded movie watched later
in mplayer. Do you see same thing? If yes - what is your setup?

I'll first update ffmpeg, then test a bit further, and report proper bugs. I also didn't ever installed mplayer.
I'll waste your time only when I'm ready ;-)

--
NH

Home | Main Index | Thread Index