[vdr] Re: [ANNOUNCE] vdr-xine-0.4.3 plugin

Jacek Popławski wrote:

On Wed, Aug 04, 2004 at 07:19:02AM +0200, Thomas Weber wrote:

I wonder, however, if its possible/planned to enhance the plugin to play also other media types like divx or mp3?

I don't get it. What's the point to play divx in xine-vdr plugin when xine can
do it itself?

The point is to get a consitent look and feel...
One could use VDR's OSD to select the movie just like the mplayer plugin does and one hasn't to fiddle with lirc xine/vdr/xmms/.. config because there is only the VDR to control.

Greetings,

--
Thomas Weber

Home | Main Index | Thread Index