[vdr] Re: Problems with EPG on Sat.1, Kabel1 and maybe others

Philip Lawatsch wrote:

Also happens with Futurama and Simpsons on Pro7. Guess this is either a new Bug in VDR (using 1.3.12) or the whole Pro7 group does not transmit them anymore.

Oh, I forgot to mention: I am currently using vdr-1.3.12 but tested this also with vdr-1.2.11 after removing old epg.data file! As other channels _have_ episode titles, I don't think this is a vdr bug!

But it is nice to see, that I am not doing something wrong (or at least not alone :-) ).

I think we can only hope, that this is a temoral effect and will disapear again! :-(

CU/all
--
Patrick Cernko | mailto:errror@errror.de | http://www.errror.de
Quote of the Week: "printk("VFS: Busy inodes after unmount. "