[vdr] Re: outlook sux, we all know! [WAS: AW: New user questions.. cntd.. ]

Clemens Kirchgatterer <> has written on Monday, August 09, 2004 7:44 PM:

> please fix your MUA: you should not write TOFU (toppost - fullquote)
> mails, the subject prefix for replies should be "Re:" not "AW:" and
> quoted lines should get a "> " prefix.

Sorry .... (New installation :)

> i know, M$ Outlook comes with completely broken default settings,
> nevertheless they can be fixed.

I hope this is okay now (I don't know how to make it better with these
M$-Products)

> clemens

/hgm.bg

Home | Main Index | Thread Index