[vdr] Re: Choice of Filesystem for VDR

> Now however I've had several severe disputes over what is stored on my
> xfs partitions with the kernel, or the kernel just dead lock somewhere
> in the xfs code. Thus I'd like to drop xfs.

Well, this discussion has been done before, but maybe there are news?

Would like to hear if someone has experiene with Reiser4 already - it claims
to be the fastest now...

Personally i have been running Reiser3 now for many years and despite others
bad experiences i can only report good stability and failsafe-recovery, but
never made several recordings at once, i admit...

Guido

Home | Main Index | Thread Index