[vdr] Re: softdevice 0.0.7 cvs crash tests...

Stefan Lucke wrote:
On Donnerstag, 12. August 2004 00:38, Nicolas Huillard wrote:

Argh : the errors do not occur this time ! I must have not installed the new softdevice when I tested this yesterday. I don't believe it...
So you're right : all three recordings play well with your mods... They play well with kernel 2.6.7 and 2.4.26 (simple reboot) : I wondered why the kernel would make softdevice crash...
So now the bad news from me: I could play your test streams, but I
cannot play most of my normal recordings :-(.
While fixing this, your "24" stream now segfaults again, the other two don't and my recordings play fine again ;-) .
If I can be of any help...
You did a great work : I checked some other recordings, that do not crash. Keep up with it !

--
NH

Home | Main Index | Thread Index